Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

3 posters

Urgent Map Downloads

Street>Soldier
    Street>Soldier
    Admin
    Admin

Urgent Map Downloads Empty Urgent Map Downloads

Post  Street>Soldier Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 am

Hi all

We have decided to make bs server play more interesting by playing new maps. Problem is players dont know about download of these new maps. without download of new maps it wont connect you to the game so i found solution. I have downloaded swat 4 map pack so have loaded all maps to my swat 4 game . I found a link you should be able to download it from link is as follows: http://www.fileplanet.com/184962/180000/fileinfo/Swat-4---Map-Pack- if have any problem please pm me and i will see if find a better link.
    rahul
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Urgent Map Downloads Empty Re: Urgent Map Downloads

Post  rahul Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 am

thnx for the link bro!! i hav downloaded it!!
    SkyDog
    SkyDog
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SkyDog Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Street>Soldier wrote:Hi all

We have decided to make bs server play more interesting by playing new maps. Problem is players dont know about download of these new maps. without download of new maps it wont connect you to the game so i found solution. I have downloaded swat 4 map pack so have loaded all maps to my swat 4 game . I found a link you should be able to download it from link is as follows: http://www.fileplanet.com/184962/180000/fileinfo/Swat-4---Map-Pack- if have any problem please pm me and i will see if find a better link.

do u have the map list for the download? Suspect
    partial map list also will do good enough...
    i dont wanna spend an hour waiting and downloading the same thing twice.... What a Face
    Street>Soldier
    Street>Soldier
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Street>Soldier Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm

I do have map list for the pack i downloaded. Il get back to you if map list is still included it should be though cause i agree no point downloading same thing twice.
    rahul
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Post  rahul Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:08 pm

hey guys i hav downloaded the pack and installed it at the right place but it dont have the map called 'LOCKDOWN' which is running currently on the server. kindly look into the matter!! thnx Basketball Basketball

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:36 pm