Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

+4
q
rahul
cloak{sdu}
13|ching
8 posters

Pls choosing admid with deliberation

13|ching

Pls choosing admid with deliberation Empty Pls choosing admid with deliberation

Post  13|ching Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:38 pm

tonight, when i was playing bs mode in yr clan server,

i was swat.
    i got kicked by one admin who called street>soilder..
    and got insult(he said stupid) after he kicked me !

i thought he kicked me , becos he thought i spwan killed him. in fact, i just there!
    i was kicked without warning. in fact, i want to say "sor"
    becos i killed when he spwaned. but i got kicked within 2 second.

i think he did this actions not only one time.
    i think he abuse to use the admin power after he be admin...

its ok if he kicked me, but i think he does not need to insult player. he is admin, he should try to respect the SDU Clan during in clan server.

i realli not suprise he abused the power,
    and i think a lot of ppl have the same with his rude treatment.

13/ ching
    cloak{sdu}
    cloak{sdu}
    Admin
    Admin

Pls choosing admid with deliberation Empty Re: Pls choosing admid with deliberation

Post  cloak{sdu} Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:24 am

Nah.. you are just over reacting. he is trying his best to manage the server. he did not ban you did he? you can just join back. for you to know your mistakes, admins must take actions to moderate the server. it's a call of judgment. I thought I have settled the problem between the 2 of you, and now you are giving discredit to s>s? he already said sorry man. s>s doesn't know you. so you don't earn a free pass from him. fix your self up. no mistake done by s>s.

Cloak{SDU}
    13|ching

Pls choosing admid with deliberation Empty Re: Pls choosing admid with deliberation

Post  13|ching Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 am

cloak{sdu} wrote:..... he is trying his best to manage the server. .....he already said sorry man. ............... no mistake done by s>s.

Cloak{SDU}

not only i said he abused power..try to ask other player..
    in this post, i just give a suggestion!

yes, he said "sorry" , that means no mistake?
    if he had no mistake, y he said sorry?

and u think say "stupid" after kicking is right thing?
    come on, he is admin, not a common player...
    i dont think he was trying best to manager the game,
    if he want to kick , try to give warming and reason before kicking ppl...
    cloak{sdu}
    cloak{sdu}
    Admin
    Admin

Post  cloak{sdu} Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 am

He said sorry because you are forcing him to. he don't owe you anything. now shut up and if you don't want, try other server.
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:01 am

cloak{sdu} wrote:He said sorry because you are forcing him to. he don't owe you anything. now shut up and if you don't want, try other server.

affraid
    HEY GUY, pls clam down!
    try to read wt u type..

i am shock wt u type...

if he think he did it rightly, i think no one can force him to do anything..
    i am not a superadmin and i am not the server owner..
    wt's thing u think i can force him to say sorry to me..
    only one thing, he admit he did wrongly.

he insulted me. there was many my fd told me wt he said after he abused using power...

no excuse!
    cloak{sdu}
    cloak{sdu}
    Admin
    Admin

Post  cloak{sdu} Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 am

Well I can't do anything about you then. if you were really hurt and you have a grudge against s>s then go pm him. don't try to make a point here that we don't deliberate our admins. we trained him very well and it just happens that you were kicked and you don't like that to happen to you. and how can you say that he was talking about you when he comments stupid? I'm sure you were an admin too before and you run into this sorts of trouble. I hope this will end now here man. don't make it bigger. I love you I love you I love you
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 am

nonono..
    i was not hurt.
    i just point out sth.
    he is abusing admin power...
    not only i said he is, there are other players think so.

he type "Stupid" within 2 sec. after he abused the power to kick me without reasonable reason and no warning.
    then pls help me to ask him, "stupid"is typed to who by him?

i want to ask u. it is polite to type "stupid" to any player with admin duty in his clan? do u think this action is good or not?
    try to answer honestly.dont try to help him with blind eye.

admin <---need to train? lol , u can train his manner or temper?

i wanna give a suggestions, its not equate to make it bigger.
    rahul
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Post  rahul Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 am

ching dude i hav played with street many a times and i knw how he behaves and abt his temper so jst chill. he s a cool person and bro if u think its such a big abuse u can call me stupid whenever u want. we all come here to play we ain't god so mistake can happen. biggest thing is to realize it and apologize for the same which he already did. and if u think extending this will help u to become an admin very fast so forget it. just chill bro and make friends dont b kid to b provoked by such small things. PEACE!! Smile
    rahul
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Post  rahul Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:05 am

ching man i just cant understand 1 more thing just because as u say tht he called u 'stupid' of which obviously u dont have any proof and after all this also he said sorry how can u say he s a bad admin???i knw tht he s a good admin and becoming better, wat do u knw abt being an admin?? believe me bro its easy to point a finger on others but its real difficult to take on the resposibility and doing it rightly!! so i wud really request u to finish this matter here and b bros!! Razz Razz we all should learn to respect and forgive!! so just CHILL mr. ching. Wink PEACE!!
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 am

i wont call u stupid...but i cannot u call yrself stupid..and i am not CHILL mr. ching...if u want to discuss.. its welcome for u.
    yes, try to respect ppl. SEE, wt u typed.
    dont try to provoke other agruement..and dont be kid...

i post this topic...i just pointed out he is abusing the power many time..not only one time...

1. in vip mode, he said " dont camp at stair, otherwise kick"

2. few weeks ago,i played with him. he wanted to arrest a got(he used pepper on this dude), but he got sting..so.i go to arrest the ppl...he tazed me with the reason ---i am arresting the dude he wanted....last time...i got kicked... i came back... and ask y..
    that time he said " sorry?" to me

3. yesterday, he said i was spwaned kill! i just there... all know the spwan point of the map of restaurant is suck...ppl know i didnt like to spwan kill..spwan kill cannot get hight mark... i like arrest! try to ask...
    (yesterday night, he tried many spwan flash in swat car too. spwan bang equal to spwan kill "did he know that...")

here, i want to give a suggestion, i think admin should be typed the reasons before kicking the ppl. yesterday night, one admin who using the name "^", he did a good thing, he typed " XXX, if u do it again , i will kick u, yes, it is the warning...in mr. clan server, most of admin will give warning before kicking ppl or spec the player...its good for prevent from agruement..

"...ng man i just cant understand 1 more thing just because as u say tht he called u 'stupid' of which obviously u dont have any proof and after all this also he said sorry how can u say he s a bad admin...???"
    come on, a u there? i played with my brother and my fds in this server yesterday night, that, did i have proof ? yr thinking is so special...if i have no proof, why i know wt he said? read the post particularly . did i say he is bad admin? i just think he is abusing the power and i just think he can be better

"...if u think extending this will help u to become an admin very fast so forget it...."
    dont be kid, rahul.. i am not sdu member, how to be an admin fast..
    and i do not need the admin post.. i just want to get a pass and have a fun with skillful player...not a rude man..
    if i want to be sdu admin..i used to be..
    Redblue(ex. sdu superadmin) invited me to be sdu member 3 yrs ago...that time..sdu only got 1 service and few member...try to ask!

dont try to use yr mind to guess wt i think!
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am

i just want to point out below point:

1. admin should be stand in neutral point to treat the thing with objectivity

2. if someone know he is easy to be agrue with player or eary to get angry ,bad temper , bad manner.. he should not be the admin.

3. admin should be given a kicking/banning reason before kicking/banning ppl

just some suggestion! Rolling Eyes
    q
    q
    Admin
    Admin

Post  q Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am

@Topic name
    We are not God. We cant tell which player will be a 100% well behaved when becoming an admin.

Besides, hes stil NEW to the admin group.So give SS some time to learn and we will try to aid him to be a better admin.

Admin complain noted. Thanks for reporting.
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 am

thank Q!
    i agree with u!
    yes, we need to put ourself in other ppl shoes!
    Moo
    Moo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Moo Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:37 pm

i agree that admin should give warning first before take action and be as fair as possible to all players.

we will look into this problem. before that i need to hear from both sides first.

Street soldier, anything u want to say?
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:03 pm

[quote="Moo"]i agree that admin should give warning first before take action and be as fair as possible to all players.

we will look into this problem.....quote]

im pleasured that SDU has good senior super admin!
    and thx yr agreement! Wink

now, i should stop in here(as cloak mention's --shut my mouth up). And i think senior super admin team will treat this well.

if any help, i am pleasure to give a hand!
    Smile
    Street>Soldier
    Street>Soldier
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Street>Soldier Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:10 am

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill!!

Ching dude you really need to relax. Admins were told to kick you and a few other players if they spawn camped. You did... you got kicked. You WERE warned by Momo. You know what you did was wrong stop trying to divert attention from that fact by getting on your high horse and contradicting yourself.

eg

you say and I quote

"i dont think he was trying best to manager the game,
    if he want to kick , try to give warming and reason before kicking ppl..."

and then you say

"1. in vip mode, he said " dont camp at stair, otherwise kick"

so which is it, do I warn or not?

I did NOT call YOU stupid. If you were offended by that then I will say again "Sorry if I offended you". Also as a point of correction, you don't have to be wrong to say sorry.

Being strict is not abuse. I am still getting the hang of things so sure I might make mistakes. I never claimed to be the best admin. I'm just following instructions.

Now you can carry on with your crusade or you can get back to playing the game... your choice.

Enough said!
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 am

thx your considering, but i am relax!
    i were not warned by momo. Since i seldom spwan kill and arrested afk.The same, try to ask any players "does spirit13/13/ching always spwan or not"
    Next time, u can cam my view. i can show it well to u.
    i said, i just killed a suspect in bar table..and came out from there. as the same time, u spwan at swat car, then i shot u.
    Yes, maybe u think i spwan camp and kill. But all know that the spwan of this map is suck.. sometime i spwan kill without purpose , just there, and i would say sorry to all i killed...
    this time...i wanted to type..but u got angry after i killed u , and u did not give any warning to me...u kicked me as soon as possible..

tell me how to divert!? i saw u in front of me, i did not kill u and should be diverted?
    in the game, all player like a warrior, just want to fight , not to escape..right?
    u think i calculated the spwan time and just spwan killed u?
    u can ask ppl, when they are in spwan pt, and see opposite spwan, wt will they do...

vip mode<--- its not the same as bs mode, and that time i was not the game.
    i listened by my brother and YCC's comment!
    they both camper different stair...but not spwan camp(try to know the definition of spwan camp)...

Does SDU vip's server not allow camping? if yes, pls add this rule in.
    yes, u did.. u warned.. but not in this situation. "camping at stair is not equate to spwan kill,especially in vip's server"

try to know where should be allowed for camping.

untill now, y u still not admit wt u said...my brother was the game, and just sit near me..maybe u really easy to forget..ok, let it be.

"Now you can carry on with your crusade or you can get back to playing the game... your choice."

Come on, y u think i did this report as "crusade" affraid , its so negative....=="
    we just have a discussion, and just want u to be a good admin...

if u force me choose, i must choose playing, y not?
    there are many fun when playing with skillful player. do u think so?

Yes...said enough...
    lets forget it....

hope u can give reason or time for playing to explain before u use yr crowning power!

p.s: trying to ask, i dont need spwan kill to make my high score.
    I'm_The_Noobest_Player

Post  I'm_The_Noobest_Player Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 am

Good Admins should use their power to kick/ban hackers, team tazers or server destroyers.

Mad Admins cannot control their emotions and kick the skillful players because they cannot lose to other players so that there is "No camping" ...

Bad Admins warn other players not to sqawn kill but they throw flash/sting to spawn and kill.Is it sqawn kill?
    Besides, they hide in dark corner or bugs to shoot. Is it camping?
    Moo
    Moo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Moo Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Street>Noob wrote:Good Admins should use their power to kick/ban hackers, team tazers or server destroyers.

Mad Admins cannot control their emotions and kick the skillful players because they cannot lose to other players so that there is "No camping" ...

Bad Admins warn other players not to sqawn kill but they throw flash/sting to spawn and kill.Is it sqawn kill?

Please change ur name and show some respect.
    Dont be a pussy hiding behind a fake name. u know i can trace ur IP.
    btw who are u? did street kick u out from server too? huh?
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Moo wrote:
    Street>Noob wrote:Good Admins should use their power to kick/ban hackers, team tazers or server destroyers.

Please change ur name and show some respect.
    Dont be a pussy hiding behind a fake name. u know i can trace ur IP.
    btw who are u? did street kick u out from server too? huh?

lol...pls dont guess/doubt i am the stranger who insults soldier!
    damn, he make the situation bad... = ="

but, i think there is something is good for reference from his sentences!
    cloak{sdu}
    cloak{sdu}
    Admin
    Admin

Post  cloak{sdu} Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Lol.. I'm starting to get proud of you s>s.. looks like you are getting more popular than me ei? hahaha...
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NightWolf Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:20 pm

hi all,
    there so many things that change since im not around....btw,street>noob,who r you? better change ur name dude cause that is so rude!!! Evil or Very Mad ....wtf are you?? u too involve in this case?? and ching...s>s is just doing his job....u spawn camp(maybe sometimes---MAYBE---)or u just pass by...that is so annoying lol Evil or Very Mad ...try to not use or walk near a spawn(sus or swat)...if not,players in server will accuse you that u spawn camper.....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil PEACE NO WAR!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    NightWolf{M}{SDU}
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 am

i think..u should shut up yr mouth! thank!
    lets this topic end..
    and if u want to involve and give comments
    try to read it clearly. otherwise, yr message just provoke more agruement...
    and try to stand in neutral point..
    dont reply with yr emotion or anything which affect yr decision!

this case, i think moo or some senior super admin will handle it well..

i think soldier and i wont say or reply again...
    soldier knew i did not mad with him...
    i just said wt i wanted...
    i think he could do it better...and to be a good admin...
    i just wanted to give some comment or suggestion for admin to use the power rightly...

For u, i think u better to be CD -Rom..
    Moo
    Moo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Moo Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 am

since both sides already achieved peace.....i will close this topic.

to street>noob, whoever u are i already warn u to change ur name but u didnt change it. So, i decided to help u to change it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:28 pm