Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

2 posters

hi guys...plz recruit me....

maanas

hi guys...plz recruit me.... Empty hi guys...plz recruit me....

Post  maanas Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 pm

hi guys a happpy new year to ya all 1stly....
    i find this server the best....the atmostsphere is cool.... the admins and people who play here are awesome...my ping is great too.......so i want to join this clan...plz recruit me...i play with the name of ^MaANaS^....but guys i hav one problem which im facing is that im half the time banned frm the server the my ping start frm 122. and i hav come to knw that range has been banned cause of RpG ....i hav been told by one of my frnd here... but as (WRS)
    Kit and others are suffering im one of them and we had tried our best to change RpG frm being rude......anyways thankyou and im sure recruiting me u'll recruit a good player....Smile

Name - MAANAS
    Age - 16
    Country - INDIA
    Gender/Sex - MALE
    Email - maanas_mostwanted@yahoo.co.in
    Have you joined any other clans before - (if yes, pls specify)- yes FOD clan KoG and UF
    Reason - I find this server the best ....the atmosphere is cool all the admins and players are just awesome and the another reason is that i hav a really good ping in this server....and im sure i wont prove anyone wrong in the testing grounds as well......

regards:
    Maanas Smile

Last edited by maanas on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkyDog
    SkyDog
    Admin
    Admin

hi guys...plz recruit me.... Empty Re: hi guys...plz recruit me....

Post  SkyDog Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:54 am

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:04 am