Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

+4
oldman
SkyDog
RB
NightWolf
8 posters

People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on

NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on Empty People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on

Post  NightWolf Fri May 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Momo/Moo, there is a player that name Denis is always kill my arrest.....i need u to ban him....thank you Very Happy
    RB
    RB

People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on Empty Re: People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on

Post  RB Fri May 15, 2009 5:42 pm

ROFL!
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on Empty Re: People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on

Post  NightWolf Fri May 15, 2009 5:59 pm

RB wrote:ROFL!

why u right like that?....u make me laugh RB cause u so weird today..... lol! What a Face
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NightWolf Fri May 15, 2009 6:00 pm

nightwolf1997 wrote:
    RB wrote:ROFL!

why u right like that?....u make me laugh RB cause u so weird today..... lol! What a Face

i mean *write........
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on Empty ........

Post  NightWolf Sat May 16, 2009 10:42 pm

Last edited by nightwolf1997 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkyDog
    SkyDog
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SkyDog Sat May 16, 2009 10:56 pm

ban? Shocked
    dude, i think he was just playing around la, not that serious....
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on Empty ........

Post  NightWolf Tue May 19, 2009 8:26 pm

SkyDog wrote:ban? Shocked
    dude, i think he was just playing around la, not that serious....

Last edited by nightwolf1997 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    oldman
    oldman
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Post  oldman Mon May 25, 2009 2:19 pm

LOL wolf, there's no need to ban on people's who playing arround/say bad words. I think admin can just give warning or kicks.

BAN is only for HACKING and SERIOUS MATTERS.

Peace... \m/
    Mollet
    Mollet
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mollet Mon May 25, 2009 11:25 pm

I agree with even tho i did ban people who were really talking nonsense, insulting admins. But still agree with it that we cant just keep banning anyone who messes around just ban those who hacks.
    Street>Soldier
    Street>Soldier
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Street>Soldier Tue May 26, 2009 3:06 am

I think insults are not nice but no need to ban though .. but i think it needs to be considered when the player is insulting admins and clan leader. But otherwise if the use of language is due to complaining bout people on server or the server then just kick he obviously didnt like it there so help him show the way out lol! but yeah bans are only for cheaters/hackers
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NightWolf Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Street>Soldier wrote:I think insults are not nice but no need to ban though .. but i think it needs to be considered when the player is insulting admins and clan leader. But otherwise if the use of language is due to complaining bout people on server or the server then just kick he obviously didnt like it there so help him show the way out lol! but yeah bans are only for cheaters/hackers

yeah i know...i have changed now.... lol! thanks for tell me about this...i think i can easy baning people from server....WTF???i think u guys right about this....so sry for insulting or whatever la admin/superadmin... cheers
    BAD NIGHTWOLF!SO BAD pale
    Street>Soldier
    Street>Soldier
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Street>Soldier Tue May 26, 2009 11:50 pm

hahaha Laughing its np wolf just always here to help.. lol ban you ?? na dont think so haha cya in game
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on Empty ok this is people that hacking at SDU vip......

Post  NightWolf Sun May 31, 2009 5:04 pm

ok this is people that hacking at SDU vip.....Name:PlaPla......he can arrest swat....he is in swat team but he can arrest his own people....and he also arrest the vip....i want admin ban him.....if admin wants proof...go to my profile at xfire.... http://www.xfire.com/profile/nightwolf1997/ watch the video.... thank you
    Mollet
    Mollet
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mollet Sun May 31, 2009 9:17 pm

i will watch this guy for you.
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

People are that hacking,kill arrest and so on Empty ADMIN RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE!

Post  NightWolf Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 pm

I WANT TO ADMIN TAKE AN ACTION TO THIS PLAYER... NAME:JANDERoZT... HE ALWAYS KILL PEOPLE'S ARREST....AND ONE MORE NOW,MANY PEOPLE IN SDU SERVER ARE LIKES TO KILL PEOPLE'S ARREST!TAKE AN ACTION...KICK THEM FROM SERVER OR SO ON.......I WANT ADMIN RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE!I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE ADMINS...

IM NOT WRITE THIS MESSAGE FOR INSULTING ANY ADMIN!

THANK YOU... Evil or Very Mad
    SkyDog
    SkyDog
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SkyDog Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 pm

nightwolf1997 wrote:I WANT TO ADMIN TAKE AN ACTION TO THIS PLAYER... NAME:JANDERoZT... HE ALWAYS KILL PEOPLE'S ARREST....AND ONE MORE NOW,MANY PEOPLE IN SDU SERVER ARE LIKES TO KILL PEOPLE'S ARREST!TAKE AN ACTION...KICK THEM FROM SERVER OR SO ON.......I WANT ADMIN RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE!I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE ADMINS...

THANK YOU...

how? what do you want us to do? ban arrest-killers on sight?

we ARE trying do to whatever we can do
    we can kick arrest-killers, but not to soon.
    IMO, if they arrest-kill at least 3-5 times without saying sorry, that means its a kick.

some of these people play but they dont understand english and/or they dont understand the rules.
    othertimes, they are just f**ktards who want to mess peoples life (similar to hackers)

if theres an admin on the server, go ahead...
    but if theres no admin, the best you could do is ignore it, deal with it (teamtaze), go to the other team or, if you really cant handle it, DROP.
    dont take this as an insult, but thats what i used to do....

also, do note that some of us have other things to do and we cannot be monitoring the servers 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.

so if this reply, in anyway, does not solve your problem, tell me

otherwise, get used to it
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NightWolf Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:15 pm

SkyDog wrote:
    nightwolf1997 wrote:I WANT TO ADMIN TAKE AN ACTION TO THIS PLAYER... NAME:JANDERoZT... HE ALWAYS KILL PEOPLE'S ARREST....AND ONE MORE NOW,MANY PEOPLE IN SDU SERVER ARE LIKES TO KILL PEOPLE'S ARREST!TAKE AN ACTION...KICK THEM FROM SERVER OR SO ON.......I WANT ADMIN RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE!I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE ADMINS...

THANK YOU...

IMO, if they arrest-kill at least 3-5 times without saying sorry, that means its a kick.

some of these people play but they dont understand english and/or they dont understand the rules.
    othertimes, they are just f**ktards who want to mess peoples life (similar to hackers)

but if theres no admin, the best you could do is ignore it, deal with it (teamtaze), go to the other team or, if you really cant handle it, DROP.

also, do note that some of us have other things to do and we cannot be monitoring the servers 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Arghh!i already know this is will not solve my problem.....TOO BAD THAT ADMIN CANT SOLVE THIS BIG PROBLEM.... Evil or Very Mad
    cloak{sdu}
    cloak{sdu}
    Admin
    Admin

Post  cloak{sdu} Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:28 pm

nightwolf1997 wrote:
    SkyDog wrote:

THANK YOU...

Arghh!i already know this is will not solve my problem.....TOO BAD THAT ADMIN CANT SOLVE THIS BIG PROBLEM.... Evil or Very Mad

hahahahaha... I will help you. I will see what I can do.. lmao hahahaha Laughing
    SkyDog
    SkyDog
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SkyDog Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 pm

its not that we cant solve the problem, we can.

but the thing is, we are not in the servers everyday man....

so your only shot at this, like i said, is to take matters to your own hands
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NightWolf Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:38 pm

SkyDog wrote:its not that we cant solve the problem, we can.

when u can solve this problem? tommorow,today???....hah,when i get into the server no admin were there....then how u can solve this problem??think man!
    SkyDog
    SkyDog
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SkyDog Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:47 pm

nightwolf1997 wrote:

when u can solve this problem? tommorow,today???....hah,when i get into the server no admin were there....then how u can solve this problem??think man!

you dont get it dont you?

i said we can help, but we cant be there all the time....

get it?
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NightWolf Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 pm

SkyDog wrote:
    nightwolf1997 wrote:

you dont get it dont you?

i said we can help, but we cant be there all the time....

get it?

i get it.....hah,whatever la admins...... Evil or Very Mad
    Moo
    Moo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Moo Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 pm

let the team leader handle this Suspect
    SkyDog
    SkyDog
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SkyDog Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:56 pm

Moo wrote:let the team leader handle this Suspect

yeah....

i give up....
    NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NightWolf Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:03 pm

SkyDog wrote:
    Moo wrote:let the team leader handle this Suspect

yeah....

i give up....

just forget about this....its over here...but thinks what is true for you.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:08 am