Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

2 posters

About Autodownload

momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

About Autodownload  Empty About Autodownload

Post  momo(sdu) Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:37 pm

HI All,

After Test About 2 Weeks & Search In All About This Topic Forum...May Be I Got Some Idea Why Other Fail In Autodownload Connection.

Pls Read As Below :
    This Is Copy from Unreal team.

The capability of using this service is totally client dependant.
    Only the following clients can download content if you set your server ini to our redirector:
    UT Clients greater than 451
    Its advised to wait for the next UT patch when all clients will be above 451 as at the moment you could have 436 clients connecting who would not get redirected content
    UT2003 Clients greater than 2225
    Its very likely most clients are using this version so its safe to use our redirector
    Any UT2004 clients

Here Talk About 451, 436, and 2225.....WTF Is That ? ( Until Now , I Cant Find Out What The Hell Is That )...But Why Some Can Download & some Of Kick BY Server , I Think This Is The Reason....autodownload waste my time to setup...lol

So...If All Member Like To Play Of New Map , I Think That Just Wait For Clan Battle Only.

End Reporting ,

momo(SDU)

}PAIN{
    }PAIN{
    Admin
    Admin

About Autodownload  Empty Re: About Autodownload

Post  }PAIN{ Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Leave the autodownload and think about to claim server and to upgrage this site by posting the serverabnner in the portal and to claim the server
    momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  momo(sdu) Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Sry Pain, I Check Gametracker , Claim Server Need Upgrade To Permium Member . Its Need Monthly Payment ....I am So Poor ...If You Real Need That , How About Donate To Clan To Setup This Function ?

}PAIN{
    }PAIN{
    Admin
    Admin

Post  }PAIN{ Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 pm

lol i am 13 year old boy i dont have Paypal let it be we cant play without it tooo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile Smile Smile

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:35 am