Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

5 posters

Magic Discuss

momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

Magic Discuss Empty Magic Discuss

Post  momo(sdu) Thu May 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi All Guys ,

I have Report Need All To Attention.

Map : Foodwall

Last Night , I Play Bs Mode In Server . Bobby , Ryoken & Hippo With Me VS Mr Clan Member ( Mr.NIceboy & Mr.NiceGirl & other one Unknow Name ) . Its Happen 2 Things .

1. When I Saw Nicegirl arrest ryoken , I throw sting with them ... nicegirl no effect still keep arrest ryoken ( I Have Experience before if in rape motion, Someone Throw me Stinge , the game program will let me finish arrest Then I Will Keep Lost Motion . ) But He Can Shoot Me Immidately.

I Cant Believe It , But May be I Am Tired .

2. in bar , Near Toilet . When Hippo Arrest 1 Susp , They Backup Arrive , I Also Arrive To Toilet ....That area Only Have 4 Guys Here ....

1. Susp Backup KIll Hippo becasue he arrest their Teammate .
    2. I Use Pepper Spray their Backup. His BackUp Said : " Hate That " In Subtitle .
    3. I Saw Arresting Guy His Hand Still In Back With Cliff .
    4. He Shoot Me And I Die ....
    5. Then Subtitle Show Me Mr.Niceguy Kill Bobby(SDU) With 9mm SilentMp5SMG.

Oh This Is Magic , can Anyone Teach me How To Play This Magic ?

Thanks

}PAIN{
    }PAIN{
    Admin
    Admin

Magic Discuss Empty Re: Magic Discuss

Post  }PAIN{ Thu May 19, 2011 1:00 pm

momo wrote:

1. When I Saw Nicegirl arrest ryoken , I throw sting with them ... nicegirl no effect still keep arrest ryoken

It Had happen with me too i was arresting one player another player sting then too i was arresting him.After arrest i got that sting affect
    civilian
    civilian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  civilian Thu May 19, 2011 5:30 pm

1. The sting effect has occurred with me too many times.

2. Now as u say the guy shot at you while his hands were behind him, that may be because you got a short lag at that time & so you couldn't see him firing at you. When a place is very crowded with lot of smoke or spray, usually tiny lags start with me so on this basis i can tell you why it happened.Theres no magic in this. Thanks to the connection, or your PC .

The sting effect is a glitch in the game, happens more often if u wear heavy armor I can tell this because i used to wear heavy armor.

affraid cheers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Ryoken
    Ryoken
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Post  Ryoken Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 pm

I thought I was the only one who noticed or maybe I am just too friendly to strangers...
    Well, you can't really explain magic because.... Its the magic! Laughing

1.) Was that inside the front of the restaurant? I noticed that too but I really don't want to pick a fight to them because I wasn't sure that time.

2.) I was watching through teammate cam the whole time and suspected the same thing. Too bad I was killed that time or I should have supported them or take a clear look about the situation.

It was a 3 on 3 that time. Hippo, momo, and I are very cooperative to take the opposing team down and it was one heck of a fight! Also, thanks for that time because I learned a lot of tactics that will be of use to me in the future!

I still have some thoughts if their skills are truly godlike or there is another thing that makes them so overpowered... 2 of them I think got 100+ score (I know it is kinda possible but still..)

I also thought that maybe they have an edge over our team that time because I think they play in the same room like they can just say to each other that an enemy is nearby, camping, or something like that.

Given the situation, I'm not saying this guys should be banned because I think we don't have any solid evidence to back it up for it. I don't recall any Mr. clan members that are named niceboy and nicegirl. We might ruin the SDU-Mr. clan relations.

Well, what do you guys think?

Either case, Have a nice day!!
    flower flower flower
    MaX
    Admin
    Admin

Magic Discuss Empty -

Post  MaX Sat May 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Hope i can play next time in war, and we rape them Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content