Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

+5
KiT
Scofield
MaX
civilian
momo(sdu)
9 posters

Wall Hacker

momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

Wall Hacker  Empty Wall Hacker

Post  momo(sdu) Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 am

Wall Hacker Catch In SDU Server .

NAME ; HARDWOKER

VIDEO ATTN HACK POINT :
    START OF 9:00
    START OF 14:00

OTHER IN HAND VIDEO HAD MR.NICEBOY , MR.NICEGIRL AND MONK !

HOPE THEY AFTER SAW WALLHACK CATCH WILL DELETE THEIR HACK.

civilian
    civilian
    Admin
    Admin

Wall Hacker  Empty Re: Wall Hacker

Post  civilian Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am

yesterday Max & Cloak also found TEN DAVID doing the wall hack.
    MaX
    Admin
    Admin

Wall Hacker  Empty ..

Post  MaX Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Well to be honest in hardworker case, i cant really say he cheats because a bs player is always sharp and covers all main routes, and some incidents like him checking exit when empty just shows that if he had wallhack he wouldnt bother to check it coz he knows theres nobody in it. Well thats just my opinion its kinda hard to know like that but i will watch him. I have seen tons of regular players on SDU server who cheat, if i end up banning all it will be empty.

About Monk. i dont really know, but sometimes i do find him waiting for me and i get suprised as to how does he know im there when i dont run just crouch and move. i dont know about Mr. nice girl and boy never seen them play

I have caught ten_david cheating using wallhack, i am 100% sure on this. how do i know? It took me just 10 second to figure this out. Look his cam and most time he will be staring at walls instead of door, why? coz he has wallhack he is seeing if someone come through other side or no. A normal player will look door not wall. and he does all the time this. I have a lot of experience in catch cheaters. Also BOPE has wallhack/radar, how do i know? Hide in a room without making a sound and he will come and nade and arrest u without checking u r in there.

So final decisions is up to u guys

Cheers

MaX
    Scofield
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Scofield Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Yeah........ I like hacker , if they can kill or arrest me Twisted Evil
    KiT
    KiT
    Admin
    Admin

Post  KiT Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

good job boss=]
    Ryoken
    Ryoken
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Post  Ryoken Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 pm

I strongly agree on Mr. Niceboy and Mr. Nicegirl's hacking schemes. (Off-topic: Mr. Nicegirl has his/her own server which I often don't join heheh..) I don't think I have any doubts about Ten_David and Monk hacking..

I watched the video. Very disappointing that Hardworker is actually using hacks. Also disturbing that Cloak and Assassin is there with him. I guess we really need to pay more attention on how to know and confirm if someone is hacking. I played with Hardworker for years.. No wonder why he always got a high score. Still, I find it hard to believe it even with evidence that shows his hack in use.. Kinda like what MaX said. Hardworker played for years and that brought him experience, I think.. But still, hackers or cheaters doing unfair stuff will not be tolerated.
    Hardworker
    Hardworker

Post  Hardworker Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Howdi~ Very Happy

[/youtube]
    actually, this video made for a crying little girl, her name was "I_HAVE_RADAR"
    but i didnt delete it just in case. lol!

anyway, you can ask me login UAC3 or screenshot and video, everything all you want.
    "A.N.Y.T.I.M.E"

you know that, i'm a big noob in my clan(no joke) tongue
    MaX
    Admin
    Admin

Wall Hacker  Empty ..

Post  MaX Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 am

PS: I played with Mr_NiceGirl she only good to kill and arrest other, when she played against me and B she couldnt even pass score of 30 hahaha. So the thing is, when people cheat, they are nothing cheating us they are just cheating themselves. I feel very proud knowing that i am able to own these people even with cheat on.
    momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  momo(sdu) Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Any More Reply of Member Or Player And hardworder ? ....If No , I Show The Last Answer For Everyone And You .

1. Other Player And Admin Complain Hardworker Use Cheat , So I Start investigate him.

2. Hardworker Video Is Someone Warning Him Then Take Record ..I Think Alot Of Player Know Aimbot And Wallhack Can Switch On / Off in Button F1 And F2. This Video U Can After Switch off Then Record It .

3. Server Is Mine , No One Know What I Change Everything In Server Setting . When I Start investigate You . I Set Server -> Game Setting -> AutoAim=0.9300 ( This Is Offical Server Setup) , To Game Setting -> AutoAim=0.7000....That means When U Aim To Kill. The Cousor Will More Slow & Difficult To Aim ...I Specially Set This Trap For U .

You Are Very Strong ...Every Round Only Klll Score Over 100....You Are So Professional In Your Clan .....Dont Worry, I Did Not Ban You , Because When You Play In Server, Someone Complain You Use Aimbot , I Will Tell Him , If You Want Know Is He Use Cheat ? Goto Our Forum Look At His Video . And Check Is he Use Cheat By Yourself....Sad

(By The Way , Now Server Is Set Back To AutoAim=0.9300.. Becareful Next Time , I Dont Know When I Set Trap For U Again....! )
    Razz

Last edited by momo on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MaX
    Admin
    Admin

Wall Hacker  Empty .

Post  MaX Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 pm

lol smart move boss
    Scofield
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Scofield Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Damn , I wanna use cheat , anyone can help ? haha

momo wrote:Any More Reply of Member Or Player And hardworder ? ....If No , I Show The Last Answer For Everyone And You .

1. Other Player And Admin Complain Hardworker Use Cheat , So I Start investigate him.

2. Hardworker Video Is Someone Warning Him Then Take Record ..I Think Alot Of Player Know Aimbot And Wallhack Can Switch On / Off in Button F1 And F2. This Video U Can After Switch off Then Record It .

3. Server Is Mine , No One Know What I Change Everything In Server Setting . When I Start investigate You . I Set Server -> Game Setting -> AutoAim=0.9300 ( This Is Offical Server Setup) , To Game Setting -> AutoAim=0.7000....That means When U Aim To Kill. The Cousor Will More Slow & Difficult To Aim ...I Specially Set This Trap For U .

You Are Very Strong ...Every Round Only Klll Score Over 100....You Are So Professional In Your Clan .....Dont Worry, I Did Not Ban You , Because When You Play In Server, Someone Complain You Use Aimbot , I Will Tell Him , If You Want Know Is He Use Cheat ? Goto Our Forum Look At His Video . And Decussion Is he Use Cheat ....Sad

(By The Way , Now Server Is Set Back To AutoAim=0.9300.. Becareful Next Time , I Dont Know When I Set Trap For U Again....! )
    Razz
    Twisted Evil
    Hardworker
    Hardworker

Post  Hardworker Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:12 pm

change aim set? lol, That's why I felt weird last night.

Is there on/off switch? I didn't know that, I don't even want to know all about the stupid thing.

How about use UAC3?
    Some people say there is a way to bypass UAC3.
    I agree about that but I don't 100%.
    once you see the screenshot on UAC3, you could find out the fake one easily.
    There are a lot of strong SWAT4Calns in the world.
    CEL, VKT, V4S... and M3X
    most of them use UAC3 for Clan War. It is worth it.

Last edited by Hardworker on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Moo
    Moo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Moo Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:46 pm

wow HOT topic afro

"CEL, VKT, V4S, M3X"

never heard about all those clans lol!
    MaX
    Admin
    Admin

Wall Hacker  Empty .

Post  MaX Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

All those clans are noobs except M3X which is good, not pro. Only pro clan is SeC from 1.0 . And 1.1 many more such as S1F, WtF and so on. And yes you can bypass UAC3 but you must know programming.
    Hardworker
    Hardworker

Post  Hardworker Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 pm

lol moo, you are so mean.

I just wanted to say UAC3 is not bad.
    aSSaSSiN
    Admin
    Admin

Post  aSSaSSiN Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:06 am

Ryoken wrote:I strongly agree on Mr. Niceboy and Mr. Nicegirl's hacking schemes. (Off-topic: Mr. Nicegirl has his/her own server which I often don't join heheh..) I don't think I have any doubts about Ten_David and Monk hacking..

I watched the video. Very disappointing that Hardworker is actually using hacks. Also disturbing that Cloak and Assassin is there with him. I guess we really need to pay more attention on how to know and confirm if someone is hacking. I played with Hardworker for years.. No wonder why he always got a high score. Still, I find it hard to believe it even with evidence that shows his hack in use.. Kinda like what MaX said. Hardworker played for years and that brought him experience, I think.. But still, hackers or cheaters doing unfair stuff will not be tolerated.

Hey guys lol I dunno how I missed they but ryo bro I have played in many clans and played this game endlessly and I can spot a hacker 100 miles away. I have kicked hardworker once because I know that he maybe did use hacks before. I was playing on the server and he was there and even though I always have this bad ping I would always get killed by hardworker as soon as I stuck my head out of a door BOOM im dead so I viewed him for a while and I'll try and explain this as best as I could but he was in that little storage area next to the toilets that swat respawn from and all of a sudden he starts to shoot blank and before you know it someone steps into his screen and he kills him. He was shooting before he even saw the guy on his screen. As for my-nice guy I asked him if he was using aimbot the last time I saw him because he was using an ak-47 and was killing from one end of the corridor to another in abomb and I think he got scared and turned it off because I was really close to banning him. As for mr-nice girl they definitely have a link with mr-niceguy. I'm not the best swat4 player there are really awesome players out there but hardly anyone does beat me or leave me useless not being able to kill or arrest and if you do then not saying that I'm unstoppable or that your a hacker but most of those people are likely hacking and I have banned approximately 8 people since I joined for hacking.

That's my end of the story up to you bro/s and sis/s lol
    MaX
    Admin
    Admin

Wall Hacker  Empty ..

Post  MaX Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 am

Hi, well about hardworker shooting wall, there is also a possibility that he hear footsteps coming so he shoots, i do that all the time if i hear any footsteps close to me i start shooting around the nearest corner just to make him realise that i know hes there or just to kill him instead if he crosses. Nonetheless, that could also be radar/wallhack, so its still hard to judge.

About niceboy/nicegirl, they may hack or use no recoil, but they just suck too bad. I dont think we should even worrry about them, they only manage to get good scores when thyre alone with non sdu on server, when we join they get raped. As i said, if someones cheats, they only cheat themself not others, and its more better practise for us, since we are the ones getting better not them.

And lastly, assasin jus sucks Razz afro lol! lol! geek
    aSSaSSiN
    Admin
    Admin

Post  aSSaSSiN Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:02 pm

lol bastardo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:26 am