Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

2 posters

lets talk about waht is camp in vip mode ?

momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

lets talk about waht is camp in vip mode ? Empty lets talk about waht is camp in vip mode ?

Post  momo(sdu) Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 pm

all bro, i am still noob, in other clan server ( FAB , SAM, FLV, FUN ) , what means of thier no camp rules ? I am So Confuse...

i arrest vip , they said i camp ?
    vip walk throught respawn area , when susp respawn , they said susp no camp ?
    i stop move ,cause i typing, they said i camp ?
    when vip arrested , i hidden to guard vip , they said i camp , i complain swat also hidden in corner , they said they need protect vip so they need camp ... ?

anyone have experience of that ?

If everytime action is camp , need map other door, windsow , furniture , car , stair for what ? i suggest remove all object , map is empty , then....i will not kick by camp anymore.

WTF
    Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

civilian
    civilian
    Admin
    Admin

lets talk about waht is camp in vip mode ? Empty Re: lets talk about waht is camp in vip mode ?

Post  civilian Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:11 am

they say that only to disturb & annoy you when you are getting ahead of them in game.
    Yes, some servers even kill the guy who camps at one place(even near vip)but still there's no logic in it.
    And yes, if you keep moving even if you are waiting for someone to open the door,or if enemy is on the other side of the door, they will not complain.
    I have faced it too, but I just keep quiet & play because i know i dont camp.(I know that i am a noob ) alien
    Smile Smile Laughing