Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

2 posters

Idea - fun inter continent tournament ??

MaX
    Admin
    Admin

Idea - fun inter continent tournament ?? Empty Idea - fun inter continent tournament ??

Post  MaX Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 am

hi guys,

i got idea maybe we can do 2 v 2 fun war continent ?? i mean for example take pacific region is australia, new zealand and fiji. so me and B there lol! lol! lol! and then hong kong xD and we can make this fun tournament in RD mode, BS mode and VIP mode, maybe more than 2 v 2 also closeby country can make team Very Happy

if interested pls tell what time all free for this??
    bunky

Idea - fun inter continent tournament ?? Empty Re: Idea - fun inter continent tournament ??

Post  bunky Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:56 pm

nice bro, great idea, will give us all a chance to practise team work and learn each others playing styles...

anyone that would like to catchup in server and practise wars etc, let me know, i am happy to help anyone that wants my help, and im sure MaX will help to..

one of the best bits of advice i can give is to use headphones and turn music off, so you can hear footsteps, nades, etc. it is like having radar, you can hear where everyone is coming from... all so look for shadows etc.. in some maps you can see shadows on the roof when players are above you..

plus it is a big advantage if you use voice chat, me and max use voice chat all time, that is how we cover each other so well, instead of typing eg. help up.. we can say exactly what is going on eg. voice chat"im naded up, 2 here 1 mask and 1 helmet fatty" then cover player now exactly what he needs to do...

A big thanks to Bobby for everything he does for this clan, and i think playing in tss will be awesome because it has voice chat built into game...

dont be scared to chat in voice, we all sound different, but remember its just a fun game.
    MaX
    Admin
    Admin

Idea - fun inter continent tournament ?? Empty Re: Idea - fun inter continent tournament ??

Post  MaX Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 pm

bunky wrote:nice bro, great idea, will give us all a chance to practise team work and learn each others playing styles...

anyone that would like to catchup in server and practise wars etc, let me know, i am happy to help anyone that wants my help, and im sure MaX will help to..

one of the best bits of advice i can give is to use headphones and turn music off, so you can hear footsteps, nades, etc. it is like having radar, you can hear where everyone is coming from... all so look for shadows etc.. in some maps you can see shadows on the roof when players are above you..

plus it is a big advantage if you use voice chat, me and max use voice chat all time, that is how we cover each other so well, instead of typing eg. help up.. we can say exactly what is going on eg. voice chat"im naded up, 2 here 1 mask and 1 helmet fatty" then cover player now exactly what he needs to do...

A big thanks to Bobby for everything he does for this clan, and i think playing in tss will be awesome because it has voice chat built into game...

dont be scared to chat in voice, we all sound different, but remember its just a fun game.

Thx Bob Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content