Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

3 posters

2 NightWolf{M}{SDU} in SDU Vip server

NightWolf
    NightWolf
    Admin
    Admin

2 NightWolf{M}{SDU} in SDU Vip server Empty 2 NightWolf{M}{SDU} in SDU Vip server

Post  NightWolf Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi Momo,
    today...there is 2 Nightwolf in Vip server...wah someone is pretending be me(real one)...OMG this case is happen same thing but Moo's name he take..but this time mine...
    i just need to inform all member that to be careful...they may not your real friend(member/admins)..so careful someone is trying to pretend to be one of us...

thank you
    NightWolf{M}{SDU}
    Street>Soldier
    Street>Soldier
    Admin
    Admin

2 NightWolf{M}{SDU} in SDU Vip server Empty Re: 2 NightWolf{M}{SDU} in SDU Vip server

Post  Street>Soldier Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi wolf

I want to thank you for posting this in forum im glad you did. I think its wrong for someone to do that .. with me it happened by accident and i apologize again to momo and moo. I will keep an eye out for this guy i sure hope someone catches him because its not right i know that. To all members like wolf said keep an eye out please we dont want it happening to you too.

thanx wolf
    my apologies momo & moo
    thanx all
    S>Soldier{Z}{sdu}
    momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

2 NightWolf{M}{SDU} in SDU Vip server Empty Re: 2 NightWolf{M}{SDU} in SDU Vip server

Post  momo(sdu) Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:42 am

Hey Wolf,

U Have To Think Why They Like Copy Your name In Our Server ...I think is, They So proud Of U Playing so Professonal ... they have interesting Copy Your name Cause Your Are SDU Icon, Superstar , right ?....hahaha..

but anyway ....thanks u report to us ...we will attention their ip is it similar yours....no worry.

just normal player need be careful.... otherwise if u have xfire , let all your friend can chat with u...they will know who is the real one.

thanks

momo(sdu)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:31 pm