Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

+2
Moo
redhawk
6 posters

not in drift do not post any replys in here

Poll

please one more chance!

[ 2 ]
    not in drift do not post any replys in here I_vote_lcap67%not in drift do not post any replys in here I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    not in drift do not post any replys in here I_vote_lcap33%not in drift do not post any replys in here I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    redhawk
    redhawk

not in drift do not post any replys in here Empty not in drift do not post any replys in here

Post  redhawk Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:23 am

i am so sorry i hope u all can forgive me for all i doned
    it vould be nice to play wit u guys later and i am asking u for one more chance and remove the banning from redhawk please i begging u forgive me all.
    ind a want to join u team i dont wanna be u enemy .
    when i started this game for first time some days ago wanted a to get some friends but i am now an enemy, please i want to be u friand not enemy i am askin u for one favour:give me one more chance i show u i can be a nice guy okey?
    think on it please? Sad

Last edited by redhawk on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I WAS BANNED)
    Moo
    Moo
    Admin
    Admin

not in drift do not post any replys in here Empty Re: not in drift do not post any replys in here

Post  Moo Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:38 am

what happened to u kid? What a Face
    when and why u get banned?
    anyway, ill move this topic to report section.
    Street>Soldier
    Street>Soldier
    Admin
    Admin

not in drift do not post any replys in here Empty Re: not in drift do not post any replys in here

Post  Street>Soldier Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi guys

moo, redhawk was banned yesterday while i was playing because of a team tazing incident and impersonating sdu member. But i would like to add that redhawk has spoken to me about this situation and has said that he never started the team tazing some1 tazed him first.. and while playing there were like 5 guys so cloak and i decided to play sdu vs all and redhawk said he is also sdu cloak asked for his sdu name he said redhawk and him and i went to check it out in forum nowhere was he in the memberlist so he was told by us to please remove the sdu tag he kept saying he is sdu but recently after he was banned and contacted me on forum i told him that he is not a sdu member he is not in the member list but he is a forum member so i told him he mistook forum member for sdu member. He has asked me for forgiveness and i said im not an enemy so dont worry we fine but i told him i think he should post an apology to all bout his situation and he has done so. and thats the long story of what happened lol cyclops
    Ryoken
    Ryoken
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Post  Ryoken Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:10 pm

I played with street soldier and didnt know that REDHAWK was an sdu member but I wasnt there when redhawk got banned...
    for me, I think we should give him one more chance.
    Why? Cuz im a nice guy.. Awwwwww I love you

Last edited by Ryoken on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redhawk
    redhawk

not in drift do not post any replys in here Empty please 1 more chance!!

Post  redhawk Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm

thANK U STREETSOLDIER FOR HELPING ME TO EXPLAIN ITS SO HARD FOR ME BECHAUSE I AM NOT SO GOOD IN ENGLISH BUT THANKS U ALL GUYS YU ARE REALLY NICE.
    I HOP ALL OF U CAN SEE ME WIT NEW EYES AFTER THIS I WANT TO START FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOT BE AN ENEMY SO PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLIGIZE AND GIVE ME AN NEW CHANCE I AM NOT A BAD GUY I HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT EASY FOR ME.
    BUT THANKS FOR ALL HELP STREETSOLDIER U HAVE BEEN TO MUCH HELP THANKS. Very Happy
    AN IF I DO SOMTHING WRONG PLEASE SAY IT TO ME SO I CA DO SOMETHING WITH IT THANKS. Very Happy
    Street>Soldier
    Street>Soldier
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Street>Soldier Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Man ryoken you always knew i was sdu you liar !! Laughing Suspect ... lol anyway stop kissing up with this nice guy saying lol! lol! bounce haha Wink but you knew i was sdu you banana !! clown

S>Soldier{Z}{sdu}
    redhawk
    redhawk

not in drift do not post any replys in here Empty please 1 more chance!!

Post  redhawk Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 pm

That was an nice saying rykoen u sond like a good friend and streetsoldier too i am shure al of u are nice so i am begging al of u for an new start and be friends not enemies and also if it is possible remove bannind would be nice and i also want to join u clan i will be an good member for i am not an bad person. Very Happy
    cloak{sdu}
    cloak{sdu}
    Admin
    Admin

Post  cloak{sdu} Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 am

redhawk wrote:That was an nice saying rykoen u sond like a good friend and streetsoldier too i am shure al of u are nice so i am begging al of u for an new start and be friends not enemies and also if it is possible remove bannind would be nice and i also want to join u clan i will be an good member for i am not an bad person. Very Happy

Hi Redhawk,

I just read this thread and I was touched by the attitude that you've shown.

I would like you to know that everyone is welcome to play on SDU servers. We do not discriminate anybody and we give respect to every players who joins regardless of age, sex, race, religion, beliefs and/or reputations. These servers are a friendly and sociable community where you can meet new friends and enjoy playing and/or chatting on to your desire. We have welcome most of the new comers with our warmest love and utmost understandings because SDU servers are being visited by people from all over the world. And all of us might have huge cultural differences, that is why we are being careful with our actions.

F.Y.I.
    - We are practicing "FAIR GAMING" on SDU servers and we do not tolerate the use of cheat codes or any form of hacking while playing in these servers. If a hacker wants to play on SDU servers, he/she needs to turn off their hacks before joining.

- We have rules to be observed while inside the servers and we strongly impose the equivalent actions for breaking these rules.

This is just a game, nothing personal. We just want to have fun that's it. We only see each other here because we are all sharing the same interest. We play the same game! We do not care if you are the baddest person in your life or a clumsy jinks. as long as you break the rules, It is our duty to carry out the appropriate actions to bring back the order to the crowd. But it doesn't mean that we are stiff to our rules and being unreasonable. Most of us are mature enough to understand any situations and we decide according to the over all opinions of the majority. If you feel like you have been mistreated or the actions done to you is a mistake, you can oppose your ban here ->BANNED FROM SERVER so we can study your case.

We enjoy making new friends and we treat eachother as a family here. We are playing tactical SWAT4 to improve our skills. If the other servers does not allow window shooting or if they love accusing people for camping and kick/ban them without giving them a chance to explain? We don't do it here. The admins and members in this clan does not use their powers to abuse other players. We do not mind losing! we love playing with players better than us because we know we have more opportunities to improve and evaluate ourselves. We also teach new players and give tips and gaming advices to those people who wants to improve in this game. We play as a team, not as a superstar wannabe.

Respect the other players, do not cause any trouble, do not ruin other players moods, learn the ethical way of playing this game and listen to admins and members when they tell you that you are already being inappropriate. because they know what they are talking about!

If you have already digested and fully understand all these things that I have shared with you and you are ready to share the same ideals as we have, then I won't mind revoking my ban from you. But we will have to wait for the decision from the Higher admins here. because I don't have the power to unban you. I am just playing here too. Your violations are impersonating an SDU member, team attacking, trouble making and disrespecting Admins and SDU members.

I would like to repeat myself. I am not taking this personal, this is just a game, but we have rules to follow. The SDU servers are something to be proud of and we should feel lucky because the owner of this server is sharing the same ideology as the most of the gamers here on SWAT4 community.

*WE PLAY FAIR!
    *WE USE BRAINS NOT OUR MOUTH!
    *WE CAN ACCEPT DEFEAT!
    *WE CELEBRATE THE ACHIEVMENTS OF OTHERS!
    *WE PLAY THIS GAME THE WAY IT SHOULD BE AND WE DON'T HAVE SILLY
    RULES!
    *WE RESPECT EACHOTHER LIKE BROTHERS!
    *NO POWER TRIPPIN' ADMINS!
    *WE JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!

-Thanks to momo. your server is the best!Razz
    momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  momo(sdu) Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi all Admin & redhawk,

Cause I Need Respect all Your decision , So If Want Unban Him , Pls Inform Me .

Thanks

momo(Sdu)

Last edited by momo on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Moo
    Moo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Moo Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:23 pm

If i can rate your comment....ill give it 5 stars to cloak..! afro
    nice comment dude.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Moo on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  momo(sdu) Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 pm

redhawk ,,,,your ban has been removed.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:22 am