Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

3 posters

SAM Clan behavier so dirty

momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

SAM Clan behavier so dirty Empty SAM Clan behavier so dirty

Post  momo(sdu) Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:53 am

Dont want play SAM Clan Server Anymore , they behavier so dirty , All just like a kids ,

If They Lose Few Rounds , Start Always Make SDU mmeber Be Vip, Other player is newbie , forcepower to make us lose .

Always switch one clan member to our team , everytime i view him , he sfter switch not move , SAM spy use TS3 tell susp where is vip and tell sdu member location to make them arrest us and vip to win.

I have few times tell them stop of this , but they keep doing of this .

Dont Want Play anymore Of This noob Clan , Just Like Of KIds And Not Grow Up , and This is Not Internarional and down to earth clan .

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

MaX
    Admin
    Admin

SAM Clan behavier so dirty Empty Re: SAM Clan behavier so dirty

Post  MaX Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:52 am

hahaha i got ban from SAM for cheat Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbsssssssssssssssssssssssss lol! By the way momo and others, we need make some wars :\
    cloak{sdu}
    cloak{sdu}
    Admin
    Admin

Post  cloak{sdu} Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:01 pm

I can still play anytime later HK time +8:00GMT, is it possible to arrange clan wars tonight? with max, mad, sco, queen & boss?Very Happy my first 5 picks of the best haha.. cheers and if ryoken and wolf is avaiblable. I love you Let's show power tonight! cheers guys! Suspect
    momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  momo(sdu) Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 pm

SAM Clan Forum All Is Maxican Lanugauge , I dont Know About That To Make Clan War , So , If You All Want Clan War , Tonight (HK) Time About 10:30 . We Group All In Server , And Someone Goto Sam Tell Them Clan war , Let See Are They Interesting Want It Too?

But May Be They Need Us UAC3 Account To Play , what Did You Think ? Reject Or Accept ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:01 am