Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

4 posters

Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around

Moo
    Moo
    Admin
    Admin

Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around Empty Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around

Post  Moo Sun May 31, 2009 9:33 pm

topic sounds interesting huh Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around Character0050 btw, this tips only for non admin.

do u guys know hacker can be beat up easily if u are smart? Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around Fighting0030

i have some tips that i want to share with u guys. however, this tips only works on those hacker who did team arrest or has no effect on nades or tazer, plus, u need to be in different team with them. this tips wont work if u were in same team with the hacker pale (u need to change team then).

what u need to do is:

1. u can kill them. hacker is vulnerable to bullet like everyone else.
    2. u can arrest them too. but u need to be smart. like regular players, hacker can only taze or spray their victim from the front. so, if u want to arrest them, u need to sneak behind them and arrest them like usual. believe me, they will get pissed if u arrest them, coz they will think their hack has no use.... hehe)

thats all i know. maybe some of u has already know these tips. i just want to share it with those player who dunno about it. if u guys have tips on how to beat a hacker, pls share with us. Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around Cool0043
    momo(sdu)
    momo(sdu)
    Admin
    Admin

Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around Empty Re: Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around

Post  momo(sdu) Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi all,

I Agree Moo ,,,,hacker Is Possiable Arrest

I also Share My Experience For Normal Player And In Clan Member .

If Hacker He Use Helmet ....Flash & Stinge For Them Will No Effct ....You Must Be Use Gas . I Try Few Times Meet Of Hacker without Mask .....They Scare Gas.

If Hacker he Use Mask.......Flash & Gas for Them Will No Effect ....You Must Be Use Stinge ........

Some Hacker No Effect On Tazer , cause They Can Taze You Back If U Taze Him ....U can Use Lesslethal ....I Try Few Times For Them Is Work.

Now new hack Program Is More Powerful Than Before . Some Hack Program Is undetective by any anti-hack program . Something Hack Program Is Possiable Switch on / Off . I am Not Encourage Our Team Or Another Player To use It .... But I Believed They have Point of Weak Let Us Pay Back Them If No Admin In Games.

If Any Good Suggestion Pls Feel Free Pose Here For Member Discussion.

thanks

momo(sdu)
    conan
    conan
    Admin
    Admin

Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around Empty Re: Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around

Post  conan Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm

hahaha.... but normally if i met the hackers,i will call moo, or momo to handle it! because they r my family....and they r free.... alway in server.. wakakakaka
    bhanu143
    bhanu143
    SDU Member
    SDU Member

Tips : how to handle hackers when admins not around Empty hey

Post  bhanu143 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 am

like wise i was playing today in SDU and 1 hacker was there..he was in different team (swat) and he was contineously hack the team player and z was also playing that and he banned him...

so i want to say if there is no admin so what we do..............?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:35 pm