Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.:: Welcome  to  Special  Duty  Unit {SDU}  Clan  Official  Website ::.

+7
oldman
DEVGRU
Tsu
Killerlead1998
cloak{sdu}
13|ching
momo(sdu)
11 posters

Attn: Member Leave SDU Notice

13|ching

Attn: Member Leave SDU Notice - Page 2 Empty Re: Attn: Member Leave SDU Notice

Post  13|ching Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 am

Tsu wrote:Who banned my IP again...i'm tired with this problem Neutral

="=

banned? Shocked
    13|ching

Post  13|ching Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 am

Mr_vain wrote:

who the hell r u? Tsu? i never heard ur name in muscle clan.

they are brothers who are both in mus clan =="
    coly, how come u dont know = ="
    they are old memeber as same as u(Before ycc')
    Mr_vain
    Mr_vain

Post  Mr_vain Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 pm

ching wrote:
    Mr_vain wrote:

ching u asked me how i don"t recorgnize them?
    well.. i don"t remember Tsu. and i won"t remember who don"t want identity
    or no say "hello" of course i know ffreborn,Tsura both.
    i think i know them. but someday i met {Mus}Tsura in sdu server. i say hello to him twice times but he never say hello to me.

in moment that time even i thought they r use fake name. not real him
    becoz he so ice man some of muscle bro"s use strange name in our server often. but at least they say hello to me.
    and in other my view i confused that name Tsu(not the full name {Mus}Tsura) and i just found this write when i comes here for clan batle. not for him.

my view in this case
    i don"t care about he use cheat or not.
    i saw lots mother fucking cheater"s here swat4 game server even i thought a good player. maybe they not use cheating but i can say this "if server don"t want u then play other server there r lots server"

i was not there so i don"t know what is the true but i can say "this cheat issue will be never ending story." there r no solve if u don"t have strong proof. and last say i believe muscle bros no use cheat.
    Mr_vain
    Mr_vain

Post  Mr_vain Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Mr_vain wrote:
    ching wrote:
    Mr_vain wrote:

ching u asked me how come i don"t recorgnize them?
    well.. i don"t remember Tsu. and i won"t remember who don"t want identity
    or no say "hello" of course i know ffreborn,Tsura both.
    i think i know them. but someday i met {Mus}Tsura in sdu server. i say hello to him twice times but he never say hello to me.

in moment that time even i thought they r use fake name. not real him
    becoz he so ice man some of muscle bro"s use strange name in our server often. but at least they say hello to me.
    and in other my view i confused that name Tsu(not the full name {Mus}Tsura) and i just found this write when i comes here for clan batle. not for him.

my view in this case
    i don"t care about he use cheat or not.
    i saw lots mother fucking cheater"s here swat4 game server even i thought a good player. maybe they not use cheating but i can say this "if server don"t want u then play other server there r lots server"

i was not there so i don"t know what is the true but i can say "this cheat issue will be never ending story." there r no solve if u don"t have strong proof. and last say i believe muscle bros no use cheat.
    {Mus}Tsura{1}

Post  {Mus}Tsura{1} Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 am

Dear Mr_vain: U know why i dont say hello wif u at BS SDU?i can tell u that: u have been kicked me at ur server Mr 3 times...i dont know why and i change name to return ur server and ask u about that but u dont answer me anymore! sometimes i join ur server and say Hi wif u but u dont reply me...i know u at MUS Clan and i love that clan...we have days,months and years play SWAT together and i love that...so now u change ur mind about ur old clanmate....but i still love you and wanna play SWAT wif u anymore Smile
    Dear MoMo: i want to say wif u 1 thing...me, im Tsura not hacker and cheat[ FFreborn too)....we have some bros in MUS clan play together that night....1 guy Name is BMW said me hacker( he said me that: he spray me why in 3 secs i can wake up) lolz...and later me test wif him...its not true, its his worlds>>>so wrong for say me hacker.....we play together and u must understand that: me and my bros play together, we have 2 SUPER PC and have a good ping( sometimes not gud ping anymore Cool ).....
    Thats night Ching play wif me and FF...he is SWAT and we SUSPECT...i sprayed him and he said that: omg u so fast.....thats why u can see me move so fast....so my experience i can know where r u and where'r you respawn...my scores can hight or low if i have some help in Game( actualy team work and cam...or sumthing)
    This is 2 times admin baned me and my bro...i cant say anything but its true...not lies...My bro have been say that: This game have many some bug and some cheat but the player dont use cheat...if u have experience u can know...And Now...at least u and admin of ur clan can think about my reply...i wanna play this game clean and strong( say no wif hack or cheat)...Dont know why u still baned me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Mr_vain
    Mr_vain

Post  Mr_vain Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 pm

[quote="{Mus}Tsura{1}"]Dear Mr_vain: U know why i dont say hello wif u at BS SDU?i can tell u that: u have been kicked me at ur server Mr 3 times...i dont know why and i change name to return ur server and ask u about that but u dont answer me anymore! sometimes i join ur server and say Hi wif u but u dont reply me...i know u at MUS Clan and i love that clan...we have days,months and years play SWAT together and i love that...so now u change ur mind about ur old clanmate....but i still love you and wanna play SWAT wif u anymore Smile

i never kick ur id Tsura and maybe if u get kicked our server then it is other admin not me.
    as u know me i"m not easy kicker. and i only one seen u in my server. is that time did i kicked u? or had cold face?
    i think not. i don"t have to treatment bad to u there is no leason.

and if u thoguht like that i kicked u in my server. if that is true then i won"t to say to hello to u when i see u in sdu server. but i didn"t becoz i never thought u bad or kick u before.

anyway ur cold act when sdu server before if follow this leason. i can understand u. maybe there something misunderstood each other.
    q
    q
    Admin
    Admin

Post  q Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:35 pm

First of all

@Momo
    u didnt have to use LARGE fonts to show what ur typing. Default font size is good enough IMO.

@Tsu/FF
    1. Having friends to explain ur situation is NOT convincing at all.
    2. An admin doesnt make him not a cheater/hacker
    3. U've caught by ALOT of admins, not just one.
    4. If u indeed arent a hacker, sucks to be you
    5. No appeals will be accepted
    6. learn to make sentences. cramping 1000 words in one paragraph aint cool.
    7. I dont side with momo or whoever admins here. Just making this clear.
    8. Thread closed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:48 pm